Looking for help?
- Autofit textbox
- Fillable Shape
- Glyphs and Special Characters
- How the Save Option works
- Text tool
- Upload Tool
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding a Page
- Adding a Stripe
- Adding and Removing Elements
- Adding external HTML code
- Editing the style of specific words in the text
- Text – Title, Subtitle, Body
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding a Blog Stripe
- Adding a Contact Stripe
- Adding a Featured Stripe
- Adding a Gallery Stripe
- Adding a map to the Page
- Adding a Popup
- Adding a Promo Stripe
- Adding a submenu/dropdown menu
- Adding a Twitter feed to your website
- Adding an Icon Stripe
- Change position of elements
- Click & Edit, Mix & Match
- Connecting an Existing Domain
- Show all articles ( 10 ) Collapse Articles
- Articles coming soon
< All Topics
Adding and Removing Elements
To add a new element, click any of the existing elements on the stripe, hover over the first option, and click the + symbol to add a new element:
This opens a menu with elements for you to choose from.
The selection depends on the type of item you’re adding the element to.
In general, you can add videos, images, prices, buttons, icons, maps and dividers, as well as social media buttons, text areas, titles and subtitles.
Simply click on the type of element you want to add, and it’s there.
To delete an element, click on it. A mini-menu will open. Hover over the first option, and click on the red X and your element is gone.
Table of Contents