The Text tool is one of the most important customization tools in the Merch builder as it allows you to create and manage text elements to personalize your product.
These are the options you can manage for the text tool:
- Default Color for any text element and set a Pre-defined range of available colors for the texts.
- Textbox: It allows end-users to convert any text into a Textbox.
- Styles: Curved, Bold and Italic.
- Uppercase: If activated, all text elements will automatically be uppercase.
- Max number of text elements: you can limit the number of text elements a customer can add to your product.
- Default font size and Resizable text: by default, your customers can resize a text. If you wish you can make it as not-resizable or set a range value for your Font Size, rapport used this relationship 1px=3/4pt. (available values from 6 to 200 pt).
Please note this relationship has no reference to the physical size of the product, it’s based on the size in pixels of the product side image.
- Letter spacing and Line spacing: you can allow users to add space among the letters and/or lines set a min and max values (Between -100 to 100. If you activate the spacing and leave the limit blank, it will default to -100 to 100.
- Set available horizontal and vertical alignment:
- Horizontal: left, center, justified and right.
- Vertical: top, middle and bottom.
This is a specific text tool that allows end-users to create texts with effects, shapes, outlines, and more.
This option allows customers to add shadows to text and manage the way the shadow looks on it.