Looking for help?
Transferring Your Releases To LOUDmusic
To get the most out of LOUDmusic you can transfer your currently released music. Make sure to follow this guide to keep all your streaming stats and playlist information.
WHAT YOU NEED
Your audio and video files.
The unique track codes from your single or album. If you need help retrieving these please contact us via your artist dashboard or visit our handy ISRC finder here.
RE-UPLOADING YOUR RELEASE
- Create an account with LOUDmusic (if you haven’t done so already!)
- Click the ‘Create New Release’ tile in the artist dashboard.
- Choose the ‘re-release of an existing single/album’ option
- When adding your tracks, select the option to enter your existing ISRC. Ensure you do this for EVERY track. This is how the tracks will link on Spotify and your streaming count will merge across
- Submit your release and we’ll do the rest!
- To ensure your stream counts merge to the LOUDmusic versions, ensure that your new release is delivered and live for 48hrs prior to issuing a takedown with your old distributor. If you click into the album page on Spotify desktop, look for the ‘1 More Release’ icon which indicates that the 2 releases have successfully merged. (Note this can take 48hrs).
- When you see this symbol, send a request to your previous distributor to remove their version from all online stores;
- Tunecore – click here
- CD Baby – click here
- Distrokid – click on the ‘Remove my music from all stores’ button after you click into your product
- DITTO – go to your release and click on ‘Takedown’ button
We do not recommend you close your account as there may still be royalties owing to you in future months.